GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Off Topic Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTIJenn1

Go Kart Champion
Have I at least made you laugh tonight? I can keep trying... :D

You did! The horse head is probably some of the funniest stuff I've ever seen. Completely creepy and hilarious!

And I will hopefully be going to sleep soon...just need to turn the volume down on my thoughts. Proves harder than it sounds.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
Well. It has been interesting.
ok biebs.
Does someone need a hug aka boobie squeeze?
i dont think kaboobies will fix this one :/

here is a basic summary of what happened.
http://sasquatchola.tumblr.com/post/46060208017/im-afraid-well-never-talk-again-im-afraid
to clear things up, i write posts to/about her on tumblr in hopes that one day she'll find them and read them. it also keeps me sane. i dont care if others read it, but know it's out there and off my chest helps a lot.

SS heartbreak. I'm pretty sure I own the ship right now...as much as I know he is still "there for me", he isn't mine anymore and its ONLY because we are far apart. We had gotten over most of our problems. No hard feelings or trust issues or anything. We couldn't get enough of each other. And it was like this snuck up on me. My feelings haven't changed AT ALL. I still love him. If he proposed tomorrow I would probably say yes....it KILLS me to know that this wouldn't be like this if it weren't for our living situation.

He's dealing with this much better than I am, of course. He's not one to express any emotion at all, other than anger or frustration. So I seem like the emotional, crazy woman when we talk about it. Freaking sucks.

:( sorry to hear that jenn.
if he's a shy/quiet guy, there is a chance he might not be taking as well as it may seem.
most guys i know(both loud guys and shy guys) always end up a total mess after a heartbreak. from what ive seen, the "loud" ones get over it slightly quicker because they just open right up.

nakenyon

Go Kart Champion
http://sasquatchola.tumblr.com/post/46060208017/im-afraid-well-never-talk-again-im-afraid
to clear things up, i write posts to/about her on tumblr in hopes that one day she'll find them and read them. it also keeps me sane. i dont care if others read it, but know it's out there and off my chest helps a lot.

Dude. Exactly how I was a year ago. I'd have done anything to get her to see things the way I did. Leafing through your tumblr - she's been messing with you for a while. It sucks. You want everything to work so bad. Your mind actually convinces you that it eventually will too. Walk away -- again. It will be one of the hardest things you've probably ever done to this point in your life, but it will eventually be all worth it.

if he's a shy/quiet guy, there is a chance he might not be taking as well as it may seem.
most guys i know(both loud guys and shy guys) always end up a total mess after a heartbreak. from what ive seen, the "loud" ones get over it slightly quicker because they just open right up.

He's right. We do usually end up complete messes. I always have at least. Your situation sucks too. Never fun when distance gets in the way of something that could be good.

GTIJenn1

Go Kart Champion
ok biebs.

i dont think kaboobies will fix this one :/

He's not a quiet one by any means. Not shy or anything. Very adventurous but also very stubborn. Very masculine. A man's man. A very strong person seriously in all respects. Traditional gender role kind of guy.

I was there when he got his heart broken by his first love and he was such a mess I wanted to cry. It was horrible. He was lost. And I don't think this is as hard for him as it is for me. I feel like a lost a part of me. I don't think I meant that much to him just yet. He says I have a piece of his heart and I always will...but he was almost my entire heart.

But maybe I'm just being young and dumb. What the hell do I know about true love at 21?

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
He's not a quiet one by any means. Not shy or anything. Very adventurous but also very stubborn. Very masculine. A man's man. A very strong person seriously in all respects. Traditional gender role kind of guy.

I was there when he got his heart broken by his first love and he was such a mess I wanted to cry. It was horrible. He was lost. And I don't think this is as hard for him as it is for me. I feel like a lost a part of me. I don't think I meant that much to him just yet. He says I have a piece of his heart and I always will...but he was almost my entire heart.

But maybe I'm just being young and dumb. What the hell do I know about true love at 21?

At 17 I knew I found the one, so at 21 I think you know.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
You've been with your wife since you were 17?!?! Awwwwww :wub: :thumbup::wub:

Yep, high school sweethearts!

We did break up a few times, but it was a good thing. We got to... uh... experience life... if you know what I mean.

If we didn't, as much as I love her I'm sure it would've ended at some point because you can't go through life having been with 1 person only!

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
6 hours and 11 minutes since last post in OT.

Balls.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
You guys are boring. I'm going to bed.

You should all be ashamed.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion

Oh! Merk saves the day!

I dig the new avi.

Work was busy balls last night. Kicker is not one person we transported needed an ambulance. Job security right there, and part of the reason why all of our health care costs are out of control.

Merkle

Banned
Oh! Merk saves the day!

I dig the new avi.

Work was busy balls last night. Kicker is not one person we transported needed an ambulance. Job security right there, and part of the reason why all of our health care costs are out of control.

How much is it for you guys to even show up?

Merkle

Banned
I dig the new avi.

Thanks, I think you saw it on Instagram already.

Status
Not open for further replies.