GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Off Topic Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
How much is it for you guys to even show up?

Well, I work for a private company so we only charge if we transport.

Fire, on the other hand, charges you in city taxes. Also, some are now charging for a response on top of that. Hmm, double taxation anyone?? It's kinda ridiculous.

Our fee schedule is interesting. For a standard trip in which I am in the back (higher level of care = more cost to patient) I think it is around 1300 or something. That is if I do NOTHING. But, if I am back there, I am doing something. Plus mileage. Most bills are no less than 1500 from what I understand.

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion
Morning all

Sounds good. What cha cooking up? Something fast I assume?

Of course. My imagination always goes for something that is fast, has a nice stance to it but is still practical, and can be used as a normal car. Not sure if I agree with the idea of having a car that I buy but never drive unless it was specially an investment

In the Honda world... turbo SI would be nice, hell a supercharged SI would be nice too.

Maybe a new revision to the S2k (hopefully that I can afford :D)

Possible hot hatch to rival the GTI??

Oh the possibilities are endless

I am and enjoy doing stuff at all the places around me just doesn't outweigh the shitty place I live. Pretty depressed area

What part of PA do you live in??

Moving back home today.

Packed the GTI to the brim with my crap. Said goodbye to my now ex
boyfriend
this morning. Got in my car and started my 9 hour trek home.

As excited as I am about starting something new, I'm heartbroken about leaving that life (and that security) behind. College and the friends I made there have been so good to me, it really hurts to venture into the unknown.

BUT life goes on. Have some job prospects (though they aren't jobs I want) and have a good support system by way of family and friends :)

In either news, scheduled my 10k service for tomorrow at 11am. What should I expect from them other than an oil change?

I'm happy to hear your done but I'm sad about your BF. Is Medic's cocoa bean alright??

(I read the rest of the posts for the story already)

Lol my kitty passed out on me

There's a pussy on your pussy

lamborghini stahp!!!!!!!!

I like the step here pad and single seat. Why??... becauseracecar

im crying

:lol: :lol:

i just don't like being in the plane at all, i just wanna get to where i wanna go, if i go somewhere where I'm not in a rush to get there and able to make it in a day while driving, id rather drive, but then its very tiring and sometimes a waste of time. and also I'm 6'2 and i don't like airplane food at all

Haven't had airplane food in a long time. Flights haven't been that long or at the appropriate time. Plus I never am awake before we taxi on the runway... passed out and wake up at the next terminal without fail haha

Haha that is awesome. That could make for some really interesting day to day situations

120+ hours last pay period. Haven't had much time for anything.

FAKK. Welcome back??

..... no she's not armenian....
mexasian

im trying to... didnt help that she just started to try to talk to me

mmmm love asian girls/mixes

You guys are boring. I'm going to bed.

You should all be ashamed.

I am tired of your impatient early morning bullshit

:D kidding.

Morning NEEK

Whatup peeps. Also, Neek...Horsehead medic FTW

What up bowers

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion

Fire, on the other hand, charges you in city taxes. Also, some are now charging for a response on top of that. Hmm, double taxation anyone?? It's kinda ridiculous.

Our fee schedule is interesting. For a standard trip in which I am in the back (higher level of care = more cost to patient) I think it is around 1300 or something. That is if I do NOTHING. But, if I am back there, I am doing something. Plus mileage. Most bills are no less than 1500 from what I understand.

Fuckin A... that's a new exhaust for a trip to the hospital. Might as well get a damn cab to the hospital...

Merkle

Banned
Whatup peeps. Also, Neek...Horsehead medic FTW

What up my bama brother?

That's not too bad, I was expecting over $2,000.

I thought the fire department doesn't respond to medical emergencies anymore? That may be a Louisiana thing, or maybe even just here in East Baton Rouge Parish.

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
Well, this is one way to start my day...

Making a call to a collection agency for a $30.00 copay for an Xray that I've been disputing since September. This is getting ridiculous.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I, too, FlyBy, am tired in the morning. I usually don't shit, even impatiently, at this hour though. More an afternoon pooper since thats when I wake up from my nights sleep.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
What up my bama brother?

That's not too bad, I was expecting over $2,000.

I thought the fire department doesn't respond to medical emergencies anymore? That may be a Louisiana thing, or maybe even just here in East Baton Rouge Parish.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I think like 90% of a Fire Departments responses are medical. If they did not respond to medical around here, they would not be the "heroes" that they all decided they were after 9/11 and would not get paid a ridiculous wage to do less work than a teacher or police officer.

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion
I, too, FlyBy, am tired in the morning. I usually don't shit, even impatiently, at this hour though. More an afternoon pooper since thats when I wake up from my nights sleep.

The afternoon poop must be nice though. Open windows sunshining in and if you plan appropriately slightly heated seat FTW

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
The afternoon poop must be nice though. Open windows sunshining in and if you plan appropriately slightly heated seat FTW

I look forward to the cold surface of the seat. I know a fire is about to be lit, so the shock of a nipple-hard cold seat is refreshing.

Merkle

Banned
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I think like 90% of a Fire Departments responses are medical. If they did not respond to medical around here, they would not be the "heroes" that they all decided they were after 9/11 and would not get paid a ridiculous wage to do less work than a teacher or police officer.

I thought it was to get kittens out of trees... :D

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Also, goodnight OT.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I thought it was to get kittens out of trees... :D

That would be harder than what they (or I) actually do. Difference is my wage is paid through private funding. They are public and are paid from OUR hard earned money to do nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.