GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Gunkat Car Ownership Feedback Thread for 2015

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
:word: on the interior shit. You can have a fast sports car with a nice interior. Go buy a fucking R8 and quit your bitching. Oh, you can't afford one? Buy a GTI and stroke your dash but don't complain when you're plowing at autox.

:laugh:

Fuck it, Jawn. Just go buy a Nissan Murano Cross Cabriolet.

you okay man?

You mean to tell me four different people actually bought this monstrosity?

asians love them here, those things are JUST hedious.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Yeah there are plug and play kits or you can be cool and open the thing up and solder a jack into it to do the mod for $5, there are DIY's on the forum.

I'm feeling kind of lazy though and will probably buy one of the plug and play kits, I think they're ~$75.

Oh dang... I'd probably just fork over the cash. DIY stuff always turns out shittier.

The door woofers are huge, like 8" I think.

They're old cars with a lot of road noise owned by old people with bad hearing - speakers are probably blown on a lot of them.

I wouldn't be surprised if my surrounds have some cracking or something, but it doesn't sound horrible. I don't drive it enough to spend money on new speakers.

:laugh:

you okay man?

asians love them here, those things are JUST hedious.

Yeah, they're rough. I can't believe that made it through everyone at Nissan, way worse than the Asstec/Honda Element... probably the most hideous car of my lifetime.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, they're rough. I can't believe that made it through everyone at Nissan, way worse than the Asstec/Honda Element... probably the most hideous car of my lifetime.

yeah those cars sealed very poorly, i believe the last time i saw one was 2013. Honda element wasn't that bad in terms of looks, it had a k20 engine, same engine as my old tsx was.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
I think your TSX and the Element have the K24 :lol:

And I would disagree, Elements are pretty hideous. They're sort of cool in their own way though I guess. Wouldn't buy.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
I think your TSX and the Element have the K24 :lol:

And I would disagree, Elements are pretty hideous. They're sort of cool in their own way though I guess. Wouldn't buy.

i don't know why i kinda naturally call it k20 :laugh: