GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

burbank2broward's a3 build thread

burbank2broward

Go Kart Champion
got bored at work so I did a little photoshop on my car and how I would like it to look in the future

burbank2broward

Go Kart Champion
so i was considering getting these for my DRLS because i have no clue how to completely turn them off with vag com.... its so confusing. MK6s are alot easier. there is more info on them and the community is more active. there aren't many active enthusiasts on the audi forums... even on vortex. its retarded.

http://www.tunersdepot.com/Lighting...nt-Push-and-Twist-1156---UNIVERSAL-61357.html

or if someone is good with vagcom, can you help me out??

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

burbank2broward

Go Kart Champion
I've search and search and search but I have not been able to find how to disable these stupid lights..... I disabled my DRLS in the "auto" position but when I want to run straight fogs as shown in my pic (the only place I can activate my fogs are in the full light position and the other position indicated in my pic)... I get those stupid cornering lights and drls that come on..... how do I remove these and just run straight fogs? I changed my car to euro spec and then ran the fogs as DRLS but then when I went to put gas at the gas station my gas cap opener didn't work... so I put everything back to how it was..

pics

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
not sure if its possible. Is there another switch you can try? ECS have anything?

burbank2broward

Go Kart Champion
not sure if its possible. Is there another switch you can try? ECS have anything?

ya but that switch is for 08 or below..... so u can only run straight fogs on a mk6? but not an a3 :(:(

if i cant run straight fogs i might as well buy those bulbs :(

im about to just buy s3 headlights and call it day ahha

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
yeow! where and how much for S3 lights? lol...

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
i can get a good deal off a buddy of mine. he owns the only shop in Colombia thats a APR dealer. And in Columbia its all eurospec market

pics? price? ;)

Hah, I went to install those plate bulbs and somehow stripped one of those tiny ass screws , so I will have to drill it out carefully before I can put them in, the but the other one I got in and they do look great :w00t:

burbank2broward

Go Kart Champion
pics? price? ;)

Hah, I went to install those plate bulbs and somehow stripped one of those tiny ass screws , so I will have to drill it out carefully before I can put them in, the but the other one I got in and they do look great :w00t:

:clap::clap::clap: haha

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
hey hey, I'm Cole Trickle!

burbank2broward

Go Kart Champion
hey hey, I'm Cole Trickle!

lets trade headlights..... I'm in the search for these bulbs now PS19W Halogen DRL bulbs.....

last night I literally spent 2 hrs trying different vag com tricks and was on multiple forums, blogs, websites etc etc.... but guess what?.... those stupid lights wont turn off.......:cry::cry::cry:

I think I'm just going to replace the bulb for now and see how I like it or save money and buy LED Bi-Xenon headlights. ugh.