GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

DeAutoKey vs RDash LED Plate Lights

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Nope, brand new. Many people are happy with rdash too.

I don't doubt it, I just figured for $30, as rdash usually sell for $50 + shipping which is very high, and with that blue streaking, which is why we manufacturing our own LED license plate without that blue in it.

Randum

Go Kart Champion
Just installed, took about 5 minutes, just turned it on to check it out - can confirm white, not blue, seems to fit just fine- question on the double sided tape, I wanted to first make sure they work and stay in place - but should be stick that to the inside of the bumper then?

Going to drive around this week/weekend be sure they are nice and snug but adds a nice touch from what I can see so far!

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Just installed, took about 5 minutes, just turned it on to check it out - can confirm white, not blue, seems to fit just fine- question on the double sided tape, I wanted to first make sure they work and stay in place - but should be stick that to the inside of the bumper then?

Going to drive around this week/weekend be sure they are nice and snug but adds a nice touch from what I can see so far!

That is high quality Automotive 3M tape, it will stick. Just make sure when installing that you use a flat head screwdriver and get the clips inside of your bumper so the are secured.

Thanks for the order and feedback - it is appreciated.

:thumbsup:

ras_39

Passed Driver's Ed
Installed mine 2 days ago. Took about 5 minutes thanks to this thread. I am very happy with them.

MK6Golf2.5

Passed Driver's Ed
When are these coming back In stock and what was the sale price?

MK6Golf2.5

Passed Driver's Ed
Our license plate LED are in stock on our website!

Thank you

Sorry I meant the full package (interior plus license plate) for mk6 golfs.

spiker369

on air, don't care
Even if you guys don't win, you should share deAutoKey's page anyways to help them get coverage. :thumbsup:

spiker369

on air, don't care
I want to bump these threads to let the people who are just getting their GTIs see the quality products that deAutoKey produces. :thumbsup:

arcboy2006

Go Kart Champion
I want to bump these threads to let the people who are just getting their GTIs see the quality products that deAutoKey produces. :thumbsup:

This is true I would switch if it wasn't for me already having! Very good looking lifht:w00t:

bernardryan

Ready to race!
Are these easy to install? I'm thinking of buying the full set needing the license plate leds for 94.99... Let me now if this can be done by myself with the tools provided..

OMyGTI

There's full tutorial links on deautokey's website..take a look. The more annoying changes are the footwells and front dome lights IMO. The license plate lights are pretty simple as well. Well worth it once it's said and done. Deautokey's products are amazing!