GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

It Begins - Eat_My_Shorts

Eat_My_Shorts

Ready to race!
Got around to painting and installing the Custom Emblem that WIGGLES84 made up for me.

The Eagle was polished to a shine and then coated with lacquer, the "ring" was color matched to the red in the grill and then inner parts painted black.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
So wait, you drive a LHD car in the UK?

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
That I do, purchased it when I was stationed in Germany, then got moved to the UK. Took a little getting used to but does not bother me anymore. Only thing that is a little harder is passing.

Okay that makes sense. I was confused when I saw photos of the car and saw your location, and was like, "Dafuq?" :laugh:

4DcWMk6

Ready to race!
sooo whats in the boxes? lol

Eat_My_Shorts

Ready to race!
still need to adjust things a little bit, started to get late and did not want to take things apart again. Rear is 24 3/8 and front is 24 1/2, plan to bring the front down somewhere between 1/2 and 1/4. Have not decided if the rears are going to go up or stay the same yet. They dont rub with the back empty, coming home with the old wheels in the car it was rubbing every little bump.

I can still go down about 10 threads in the back and 7 in the front.

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
Thanks man, had a few changes since you seen it last.

How much longer you in Germany? Where to next?

i leave in sep to charleston :( i really dont want to leave germany. i havent made any progress on my car lately, parts aint showing up and i could use some more time and money.

Eat_My_Shorts

Ready to race!
Not had many changes in the last 6 months.

But these are officially on order

Also working on a few other big changes. Looking at getting a chin spoiler, and possibly changing the rear diffuser. Was backing into a spot at work, 90% of the area is all grass and I found the one 6x6" curb and messed it up a bit.

Keep on eye on this area, planning on a few things that I have yet to seen done yet. Lets just hope it works out.