GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

It Begins - Eat_My_Shorts

Eat_My_Shorts

Ready to race!
I really like the trunk floor, great idea.

How do you like the Solo's?

Thanks, only problem I have with the trunk is anything I put in there slides at every corner, bend, and turn. I'm looking at different ways to keep the wood and keep things from moving all around.

The solo's are decent coilovers, they have a nice drop and I still have nots of room to go lower. The rear does have a bit of bounce over speed bumps, have not had other coilovers so I dont know how they compare to other brands.

If I was to get coilovers again I would not have a problem with Solo.

Eat_My_Shorts

Ready to race!

New skirts, new finish on wheels, changed/removed the red form the grill.

The side skirts and trim around grill were painted with Lava Red from the 2012 Mustang. Its a really dark red that pops nice in the light.

Oh and wheels are a custom color, told my painter I wanted a copper color. This is what he mixed up for me.

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
They are not, ABT style from Ed.

Just looked at your build thread again, things coming along nice. How is it back in the states?

my car is paid off so im using my money for the house now. im not gonna mod the car anymore, just drive it. i got a couple speeding tickets so far which really negates the point of adding more power. ive spent enough money on the car over the years. its time to move on. there is a small vw club over here but its not much. i hate the roads over here, so much traffic and almost no beautiful roads to drive on. i miss germany. im in south carolina which is real nice, charleston is a great town.
i put e5 on back in sep of last year and im set to deploy in sep of this year to bagram. should be interesting. next month will be the 7 year mark for me.

Eat_My_Shorts

Ready to race!
Havent been active for the longest time, between pay getting messed up and a divorce been trying to keep wallet closed.

Things finally looking up and lots of changes coming in future.

First just got some new tires, stock ones are starting to go and can tell they are missing wet grip on these english roads
https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tire...+RE970AS+Pole+Position&partnum=24WR8RE970PPXL

Will be getting new clutch by end of week, and K04 once spring sale kicks off. Few other things planned and that to come as it happens :)