GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

spiker369's Journal -- 2010 CSG GTI

spiker369

on air, don't care
Your great at editing man, every video was entertaining! Lol Especially seeing a lot of the guys I went to school with like Adrian. He got so good! He was like my best bud in middle school. You picked good music too. ;) loved the animal collective and pinback. Lots of good stuff in there! And no not Castro. Lol Alex echevaria. There is alot. Haha, It's just cool seeing everyone from the park on the vids. I miss skating... It actually inspired me to go skate today. Went over my friend Corey's house and skated a little gap. Lol then some random guy joined in and we played skate.

Btw! Do you have any of the skull kid decks at your house? I wanna buy one!!! I freaked out when I saw that. Majoras mask is my all time favorite game. :)
Nice! And yes I do have the Skull Kid decks instock, but only 7.75". ):
The only decks I have that are size 8.0" are the Mag graphic, but let me know!

Are you guys having a bromance here? Lol
DUH!

CLapperhighs

Go Kart Champion
Nice! And yes I do have the Skull Kid decks instock, but only 7.75". ):
The only decks I have that are size 8.0" are the Mag graphic, but let me know!

DUH!

That's fine I like 7.75. The stereo deck I'm on now is only 7.63. I like em smaller. Haha ill take it!

spiker369

on air, don't care
4/9/2013
Gave my car some good tlc today. Nice and shiny.

Also got the green light for some APR action. Appointment will be made for next week.

spiker369

on air, don't care
nice pic. is he stock height?

can you also do a video on how you use your controls ?

Yeah he's stock height. And there isn't really much to it. There are 8 buttons, 4 on top and 4 on the bottom with a display in the middle. Each corresponds to a preset. My preset 1 is my ride height, 65 psi up front 40 psi in the back. My preset 2 is aired out/parking, 0 psi all around. I push preset 1 when I get in my car before driving, and push preset 2 when I am ready to park. lol. But if you still want a video I can do so. :)

Yeah he's stock height. And there isn't really much to it. There are 8 buttons, 4 on top and 4 on the bottom with a display in the middle. Each corresponds to a preset. My preset 1 is my ride height, 65 psi up front 40 psi in the back. My preset 2 is aired out/parking, 0 psi all around. I push preset 1 when I get in my car before driving, and push preset 2 when I am ready to park. lol. But if you still want a video I can do so. :)

yes. video :laugh: maybe one inside the car, one outside? ;) much appreciated.

spiker369

on air, don't care
4/16/2013
Just made my appointment at USP motorsports to go Stage 1! Hopefully I'll get my sidemarkers back tomorrow aswell from a local guy who is painting them. He said he has to redo one of them because we had shitty weather last night and it got a little messed up. Oh well.