GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

UNFOGIVABLE

Go Kart Champion
Took care of the peeling clear coat on my Ed's reps.

Before:

After:

I need to do this too. Mine is peeling about half way down.

hippiesrock03

Go Kart Champion
Took care of the peeling clear coat on my Ed's reps.

Before:

After:

What does that kit involve? Was the fogging on the outside or the inside of the lense?

goose1

Ready to race!
Wishing I could play around with my Uniconnect but here we go with my pc never playing nice with anything.

Jaber

Modero
Changed coilpakcs yesterday as a precaution. Did take care of slight hesitation i had under load sometimes. Also washed it for the weekend.

-Sent from the superior interior

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
Got them on the mail today!

steemax

Go Kart Champion
How the heck did we go from 90F weather to rain overnight in SoCal :( I was hoping to do my Unibrace XB Install.

BlueEwok1

Banned
How the heck did we go from 90F weather to rain overnight in SoCal :( I was hoping to do my Unibrace XB Install.

lol #firstworldproblems #thecalifornians #youdontknowwhatrealbadweatheris :thumbsup:

Shutaro

Ready to race!
What does that kit involve? Was the fogging on the outside or the inside of the lense?

Some fogging inside the passenger side that I don't care about, it's very minor. Peeling was all on the outside.

Did you sand the entire headlight, or just the areas that were peeling?

Sanded both lights in their entirety. 400 grit, then 1000, then 2000. I went with the Sylvania kit because it included the UV clearcoat application at the end. Whole process took under an hour, and I've never done anything like it, but they look brand new.

Passenger side was much worse to start with:

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
I missed my Mk6 today.. Picking her up from service at 3:30 after school today.