GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Off Topic Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
I've tried. I just cant. I feel like I'm betraying her if I block all forms on contact. I really like her. Like... Really really like her. I've poured my heart out to her. She knows everything. She knows I write about her on tumblr as well. I have a feeling she isn't being herself.

Been there, done that, got my heart torn out as a result (by a fucking chick 6 years younger than me)

Walk away dude. You're going to set yourself up for a major heartbreak and fuck yourself into a deep downward spiral.

nakenyon

Go Kart Champion
I've tried. I just cant. I feel like I'm betraying her if I block all forms on contact. I really like her. Like... Really really like her. I've poured my heart out to her. She knows everything. She knows I write about her on tumblr as well. I have a feeling she isn't being herself.

Sent via a microwave.

Regardless of how she is acting right now, it being herself or not. She is toying with you. She knows you like her. You've obviously made that abundantly clear to her. Yet, she still chose to go date someone else.

I know how difficult it is to walk away from someone that you've spent a long time caring about and wanting to be with, but sometimes it's what you gotta do. I was in love with a girl for years. I told her how I felt about her multiple times, but she chose to continue other guys -- who ended up treating her like shit. I always waited around and she kept coming back to me when she had problems. Finally, I got to the point where it was a constant drag on me and affecting my interactions with other people. So I had to walk away -- legitimately one of the hardest things I've ever done. In the end though, it's worth it. Trust me.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
He's got oneitis, the most horrible disease known to man :mad:

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Yeah. It sucks. I know how he feels though. It's rough.

And then having your heart ripped out when she tells you never to talk to her again even though you did nothing wrong. :iono:

DasAuto1295

Go Kart Champion
ive been trying to get over her for about 3 months now.
she got back with her old old ex and didnt tell me anything for a month.. i just drew the line. i was tired of her just leading me on then going back to her ex
I am in your exact situation my good man

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
Relationship balls.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
Been there, done that, got my heart torn out as a result (by a fucking chick 6 years younger than me)

Walk away dude. You're going to set yourself up for a major heartbreak and fuck yourself into a deep downward spiral.
:(
Regardless of how she is acting right now, it being herself or not. She is toying with you. She knows you like her. You've obviously made that abundantly clear to her. Yet, she still chose to go date someone else.

I know how difficult it is to walk away from someone that you've spent a long time caring about and wanting to be with, but sometimes it's what you gotta do. I was in love with a girl for years. I told her how I felt about her multiple times, but she chose to continue other guys -- who ended up treating her like shit. I always waited around and she kept coming back to me when she had problems. Finally, I got to the point where it was a constant drag on me and affecting my interactions with other people. So I had to walk away -- legitimately one of the hardest things I've ever done. In the end though, it's worth it. Trust me.
^ that is literally spot on. word for word exactly my situation.. except she was juggling 2 different ex's
And then having your heart ripped out when she tells you never to talk to her again even though you did nothing wrong. :iono:
:(
I am in your exact situation my good man
welcome aboard the SS heartbreak.

i have the full story of what happened somewhere. i can try to find it.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Well. It has been interesting.

GTIJenn1

Go Kart Champion
SS heartbreak. I'm pretty sure I own the ship right now...as much as I know he is still "there for me", he isn't mine anymore and its ONLY because we are far apart. We had gotten over most of our problems. No hard feelings or trust issues or anything. We couldn't get enough of each other. And it was like this snuck up on me. My feelings haven't changed AT ALL. I still love him. If he proposed tomorrow I would probably say yes....it KILLS me to know that this wouldn't be like this if it weren't for our living situation.

He's dealing with this much better than I am, of course. He's not one to express any emotion at all, other than anger or frustration. So I seem like the emotional, crazy woman when we talk about it. Freaking sucks.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
SS heartbreak. I'm pretty sure I own the ship right now...as much as I know he is still "there for me", he isn't mine anymore and its ONLY because we are far apart. We had gotten over most of our problems. No hard feelings or trust issues or anything. We couldn't get enough of each other. And it was like this snuck up on me. My feelings haven't changed AT ALL. I still love him. If he proposed tomorrow I would probably say yes....it KILLS me to know that this wouldn't be like this if it weren't for our living situation.

He's dealing with this much better than I am, of course. He's not one to express any emotion at all, other than anger or frustration. So I seem like the emotional, crazy woman when we talk about it. Freaking sucks.

Have I at least made you laugh tonight? I can keep trying... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.