GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Orleans GTI: MK6 CSG, 6MT 5 door

JhnR

Banned
:drool:

NOLA-Ron

Go Kart Champion

sorry but nothing to update really thanks to Hurricane Isaac. i got the wheels back Monday evening and was in full hurricane prep for work and home life. they have been in my office this whole time taunting me.

i must say they look gorgeous though. still need to buff them. most of NOLA has been without power. i hope to find that my shop is open tomorrow for install.

Sent from my Galaxy SIII using tapatalk witg erroes

NOLA-Ron

Go Kart Champion
VMR V718s installed today. 3 hours later I had my detroits back on. Despite loving the wheels in the pictures I saw before ordering, I hate them in person. Too much stretch resulted in a larger fender gap and they fit too far out for my personal taste.

So, I'm selling these now despite all the work I put in them. I'm trying to pick up some interlagos on the forums but if that falls through then I'm ordering from Keffer on Tuesday. Bummed but excited about the interlagos - should have just went with them in the first place. They were my 2nd pick.

Anyways, here's the pics as promised. Side view was ok, but angled and front on looked horrible to me.

andy_uranium

Go Kart Champion
Sucks that they didn't turn out to fit the way you expected.. Thought of spacers or different tires?

NOLA-Ron

Go Kart Champion
Sucks that they didn't turn out to fit the way you expected.. Thought of spacers or different tires?

spacers would have made the problem worse, unfortunately. bigger tires would have most likely rubbed. if i would have been lower it probably would have worked. i learned i want to keep it OEM+ styling through this. :thumbsup:

Sent from my Galaxy SIII using tapatalk witg erroes

NOLA-Ron

Go Kart Champion
A little VCDS goodies done today. Gauge sweep and DRLs off. Was trying to get Euro Tails coded but couldn't get it done so going to have to try again when I have another opportunity.

NOLA-Ron

Go Kart Champion
New wheels ordered and should be here Thursday :thumbsup:

Today I added a few vinyl stickers to the hatch. My pics are so outdated. Hopefully photoshoot this weekend.

A_Bowers

New wheels ordered and should be here Thursday :thumbsup:

Today I added a few vinyl stickers to the hatch. My pics are so outdated. Hopefully photoshoot this weekend.

What did you end up getting

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD