GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Orleans GTI: MK6 CSG, 6MT 5 door

A_Bowers

mint condition interlagos from snobrdrdan :)

Sent from my Galaxy SIII using tapatalk witg erroes

That's what I thought. Congrats. I'm saving for my k04.

Cannot wait for that. I might end up taking out a loan for it. Hahah

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

NOLA-Ron

Go Kart Champion
ohhh nice!! get it by bbq so you can give me a ride lol. since i lost so much on wheel situation it looks like i will only be going stage 2 right now. should be there before bbq though.

A_Bowers

ohhh nice!! get it by bbq so you can give me a ride lol. since i lost so much on wheel situation it looks like i will only be going stage 2 right now. should be there before bbq though.

Awesome. If i keep my schedule as is. It will be a year from now.

:-( But I will be k04 though. :)

NOLA-Ron

Go Kart Champion
finally exactly what i want!!!! car is filthy and these are crap phone pics but here you go:

NOLA-Ron

Go Kart Champion
New pics... nothing pro. Point and shoot camera and a little dusty but these are better than the crap phone pics I've been posting for a while lol. Real photo shoot soon hopefully. First page updated as well.

IMG_1563 by nola-ron, on Flickr

IMG_1560 by nola-ron, on Flickr

IMG_1558 by nola-ron, on Flickr

IMG_1555 by nola-ron, on Flickr

IMG_1545 by nola-ron, on Flickr

IMG_1538 by nola-ron, on Flickr

IMG_1535 by nola-ron, on Flickr

IMG_1531 by nola-ron, on Flickr

IMG_1528 by nola-ron, on Flickr

IMG_1525 by nola-ron, on Flickr

NOLA-Ron

Go Kart Champion
I'm totally hating right now. Looks awesome.

- Rex

thanks dude. get back at me about springs if you still want to do them. i am coming to keesler next weekend for an auto cross and car show there. you should come.

Those wheels look REALLY clean ;)

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

yes they are. i would buy you a few beers if you were local lol! thanks again for the great sale :thumbsup:

ohsnapzombies

Ready to race!
thanks dude. get back at me about springs if you still want to do them. i am coming to keesler next weekend for an auto cross and car show there. you should come.

I'm going to try to get the springs on tuesday. My buddy has a jack, more tools than me and an air compressor. Ordered the triple square and strut spreader from sears so i'm ready to go. Time to man up i guess lol.

Car show on Keesler? Is it on saturday? Details please!

NOLA-Ron

Go Kart Champion
Luvin' the SAINTS plate!!! WHO DAT!!! :thumbsup:

we should crush Carolina tomorrow.... :D

i would agree, but after the performance last week IN THE DOME i am questioning a lot of things now without payton... :(

NOLA-Ron

Go Kart Champion
I'm going to try to get the springs on tuesday. My buddy has a jack, more tools than me and an air compressor. Ordered the triple square and strut spreader from sears so i'm ready to go. Time to man up i guess lol.

Car show on Keesler? Is it on saturday? Details please!

saturday and sunday from what i was told. i will be there sat around 10 or so. ill find out all the details tomorrow and let you know.